Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time for registration and check in. If you are unable to keep this appointment, please call our office as soon as possible (413) 734-5661.
We ask you to complete a number of forms for us prior to your initial visit. For your convenience, you can access the forms below.
Any records about your condition from other physicians are very important and we greatly appreciate you bringing those with you to your visit. Additionally, we request that you:
- Bring actual x-ray films that pertain to your visit, as well as a copy of the x-ray report
- Bring copies of relevant test results and reports, including CT scan, MRI, Bone Density, other imaging studies and recent laboratory tests
- Bring all of your prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Bring any insurance forms you need completed
- Complete and bring with you the patient questionnaire forms you received
If you need a referral for insurance purposes, please make sure you have this BEFORE your appointment. Failing to make these arrangements with your primary doctor’s office could create delays during your visit and your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
We do not accept Workman’s Compensation or Accident Insurance.
Once you have been seen by a physician, we can provide access to our patient portal. This will allow you to manage appointments, and view medications and health records online.